DATED: Friday, December 18, 2009 at 1:33PM
One night after a LONG week of studying and work, I had gotten home and Daniel and I were playing with the girls. We had a tickle fight and more playing, having some good quality family time that were rare, because of my studies. We played for a long while, then Daniel and I decided to sit and enjoy a movie together while the girls were finishing up one of theirs. After a little bit, Kayla comes walking over to us with this sincere, sad look on her sweet little face, and says, “Mommy…daddy, I will sell all of my toys if you will come play with us again.” (A line out of Daddy daycare whenever the daddy was watching his little boy at a his home daycare, then decided to go back to work. We didn’t realize she knew what it meant and how to use it) That was it, no more movie for us for a while, Lol. We HAD to go play some more! I canNOT believe how these little one’s minds work, too sweet!
One afternoon, right before the girls’ nap, I was sitting at the computer and something caught my eye. I looked to the right of me towards the living room where Kristi had been standing for a little while now. Out of curiosity, I walked over to her, noticing that she was staring at our Beta fish, Steve.
Me: “Kristi…are you ok?”
Kristi said in a sad, little voice: “Yes mommy, but Steve isn’t.”
I asked her in a concerned voice, “what do you mean Kristi, he looks ok to me.”
Kristi: “Steve is tired, but he doesn’t have a pillow! (She puts her thumb and pointer finger close to each other, about a half inch away from each other) and says, “We need to get him a widdle pillow and blanket for him. A widdle one, not a BIG one (as she spreads her arms apart, showing just how big she was meaning), but a widdle one so that he can take a nap too!”
LOL, She was SO serious too! We just HAVE to get him a pillow, how he wouldn’t be able to take a nap. Hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment