FUNNY: {She is definitely MY daughter}
Before I begin, let me remind you, Kristi wakes up talking 90 to nothing and sometimes her eyes aren't even quite open yet.
Early yesterday morning, Sunday, Kristi and I were standing near the kitchen table getting breakfast ready. She had just gotten up, of course talking as soon as she entered the kitchen, and headed straight over to see what I was doing...
Her conversation: (and before you start reading, read Kristi-like, fast, no breaths, and with exciting dramatic expressions)
"Mom, what is that! *points to biscuit can* What are those! *points to biscuits on pan* OOOoo biscuits! I love those! What is that over there?"
Me: *smirks at her talkative little self* "It is Jelly"
Kristi: "OOooo jelly, I love that too! *she turns to the tub of Easter items...YES the tub* Hey Mr. Box! How are you today? I am Kristi! This is my mommy and she is making biscuits!
Me: "........ wow..." LOL *Thinks: I knew my mom used to say that I talked a lot, but to a TUB... LOL Hmm. *
Kristi: "What mommy, why do you say Wow?"
LOLOL! Normal mornings for us, no comment, haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment