We had some visitors this week! Grandpa Cody and Grandma Connie came to visit us today. Lots of laughs, light saber fights, and Daniel's Birthday.
I wish that we would have gotten lots more pictures of the fun visit, and now that I'm writing, some ideas are coming to mind of ones that I REALLY wish I would have gotten! I can write the fun times instead:
We started off the weekend with going to a Surprise 80th Birthday party for Mamaw! It was great! We were able to catch up with nearly the whole family and the kiddos even had lots of fun with each other. They were exhausting to watch as they marched around the outside of the room about a billion times, ran and jumped off of stairs, then went around for some more. I bet I lost 5 pounds just watching them! TOO much energy, but so fun to watch!
For Daniel's Birthday, Cody and Daniel went out for Breakfast, while Connie, the girls, and I ran to the store for a few extra things to go with our plans. After a bit, the guys came back to Darth Vader answering the door, 3D decor, Carrotcake, and LOTS of light saber fights! (I DO have lots of pictures of that, quite hilarious if you ask me, but the acting participants asked for them to be kept undisclosed! haha!) I dunno, maybe I can bribe to get to post ONE! ; p It was awesome!
Ahh fun times, fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment