Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fun week inside and out

We had lots of fun this week and most of it was playing outside! The girls got a wagon for Christmas and this week we were able to take it out for a spin. The girls had a blast and I did too! Lots of fun inside, busy busy!

Emily, "I'm two!" and Kayla, "and I'm three!"
Cheesers
Sweet Kristi hangin out in the chair
Kristi teaching Emily how to be an Angel Princess
Angel Princess Kristi
Sweet Kayla
It was a beautiful day outside! Even with all the news bikes, this seemed to be the highlight of the afternoon, lol. Poor defenseless little...big tree, although "It's too HARD mommy!"

Kristi trying to figure out her new bike, almost got it!

Yay! We had lots of fun with our new wagon! I squished them in and off we went. Down three houses worth and back around, then again....THEN I got the wonderful idea to RUN with the girls, yeah that lasted a whole HALF time around, I was beat! LOL

Bye everyone!! Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment