Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kristi is FIVE!

Mommy says that since it is my birthday and I am FIVE now, I can tell you about my day! I had so much fun on my Birthday! Mommy says that she doesn't have all my pictures, so I can't show you all the fun we had, but Nana, G.G., and our friend Khy came over to share this special day with me!

Here I am blowing out my candles, there were so many! We had lots of yummy cupcakes!

I got new PINK wings for my birthday and I love them! Now I am an angel princess!

Mommy and Nana took a picture of me and my sisters, Kayla and Emily.

Look at daddy! He is riding my new bicycle! Mommy said he looks cute, but daddy doesn't like the "C" word, so on here I have to say handsome! I still think he looks silly, hehe!

Here is one of my sisters Emily and my Nana

Look what I got for my birthday!! A new bike and it's PINK! Pink is my favorite color!

I shared my bike with Kayla and she loved riding it too!

This was my fun day! Lots of cake and ice cream, fun with my friends, and lots of riding around on my new bike. We also had lots of fun with playing dress up and with balloons too! Thank you for coming and sharing my day with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment