Friday, May 14, 2010

Fun Playdates-Part One

I am behind on some of these, but just thought that I might post some, ok LOTS, of fun playdate photos and stories! Some are from a little while ago and some were recent, but here ya go!

Fun with Cousins Philip and Faith!

Faith prepping the tricycle before "leaving". Notice her baby bag on her back and baby in arms
Now, as for baby number 2...it's having a bit of a rougher time than the first, lol


Playing cars


Kayla was feeling a bit trapped that day ; p

A bit OCD maybe??

Sweet Faith!

Faith was really in to a story she was reading out of her bible : o )

Let the races BEGIN! Kristi and cousin Philip


"Aww you're a SWEET little baby, yes you are! Drink all of your juice!"

"Ok, so I didn't literally mean ALL of your bottle, you drink too much, baby!"

Movie (Air Bud) and lunch time!


Kristi drawing with Cousin Philip (he was a bit camera shy, so this is about the only one I caught)

Where's Faaaiiiittthhhh??? (brand new mop bucket, no worries!)


THERE SHE IS!!
Emily cracking up at silly Faith! They were too cute together!


Let the Blue bucket ceremonies begin! Graduating at the top of her class of 3, was Emilyyyyyy! Look how proud Emily is, lol.


Proud moment for Ems!


and K K was next!


We all had a VERY good time with Cousins Philip and Faith! We played with babies, cars, played House, had races on foot and on bikes, a movie, and a Blue bucket ceremony (very funny to watch I tell ya!). Fun stuff and we hope that it can happen again soon!! Thank you both for coming and playing with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment