The girls' buddy, Princess Charity at her 3rd birthday party! Kayla was chasing her here, lol.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Playdates-Part Two!
I know I am behind on these playdates as well, but they were too cute not to note! The first set is from a birthday party that the girls went to and the next was a playdate here at the house.
The girls' buddy, Princess Charity at her 3rd birthday party! Kayla was chasing her here, lol.
Kristi and Charity playing making noises with their mouths, I dunno, but they thought it was funny and it was cute to watch!
Emily, Josie, Kayla, Charity, and Kristi. It is amazing how fast each of these kiddos grow! Time flies TOO quickly!
Emily and Kristi coloring
Kayla took her job VERY serious! Protecting the Princess at the front of the stage, you never know what could happen. Anyone that got to close to the stage got "tha look!". LMBO!
Kristi and Khy had TOO much fun chasing each other! They would take turns being "it" and then off they would go! "You it!" "Go! I'm gonna getchu!" "Ahhhhh" LOL
The girls' buddy, Princess Charity at her 3rd birthday party! Kayla was chasing her here, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment