Friday, October 29, 2010

Catch-up game Part 4

Part 4: Kayla's birthday! "I'm FOUR!"

Kayla Kayla Kayla, where to start. You have always had this little something about you that has a bit of craziness, fun, and happy, yet it took you FOREVER to really start talking. You KNEW how to talk and communicate, but you just took everything in and used it all while you THOUGHT we weren't looking! There was a time where we couldn't get you to talk, but would sit in the living room listening to you and your sisters talking up a storm in your bedroom, NOW we can't get you to stop! Ha! Not that we want you to! You have been such a Blessing as well and you have such a little personality and curiosity about you, I am very curious myself as to what exactly you will want to be whenever you grow up. You can be anything you set your mind to!

Kayla on her "Birth" day!

Goofy girl!

Hey hey hey! Was'up!


I'm ONE!! Yumm! I did NOT mind getting down and dirty!


Kayla cheesin

Little Kayla is TWO!!

Cooling off on a hot day while eating lunch! Mmm!


Pretty princess Kayla


Cooollll Kayla at her, "I'm THREE" Birthday party!


Sweet Kayla


Little goober, haha!


Being silly



Alllmmmmooosssttt there


New way of reclining, looks comfy to me!

Yay!! I'm FOUR!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment